The first bridge was built on the Miljacka River 1462 along the axis leading from the south door of the Kolobara building up to the main entrance to the Emperor’s Mosque.
On the both sides of Miljacka, next to the bridge, there were shops of the Tahmis Čaršija (a town district), coffee roasting places and the area known as Zildžiluk (for the casting and selling of bells, scales, etc.).
The watercolor by P.Tiješić dates from the period prior to the demolition of this bridge by the Austro-Hungarian administration, at the time of the walling of the Miljacka river banks.
A reinforced concrete bridge was built in its place a few meters upstream in the direction of Konak Street.
Of all buildings and structures, which make up the nucleus of old Sarajevo, this would be the most important one to restore as a pedestrian bridge, along with a variety of small shops on both sides of the bridge, in order to revive the atmosphere of the old districts of Tahmis and Zildžiluk.